May 21, 2009

One year marks the spot.




This last Monday was our one year anniversary of the day we got engaged. If you don't know how we got engaged, look here... It was a treat to go there because both of us had not been back since. I was going to go during last semester while I was in a film class and take a cool black & white of it... but, well, it was snowing 90 percent of the semester. If I did though, I would have been totally lost. Drew was even lost and it took us a good 5-7 minutes trying to find the tree. Luckily it wasn't knocked down. It was pretty special being back there. It's weird to think where life can take you sometimes. I love love. 

ps. It say's FOREVER underneath the heart. We need to go back and re-carve it in. Or just chop down the tree and keep it before someone else does.
ps2. We didn't take ONE picture the day we got engaged. It didn't even cross our minds. 

5 comments:

Bryce & Nicole said...

Congrats! Well these pictures are wonderful, even if they are a year late. It didn't come to my mind either, the night we were engaged to take some pictures.

kristi neil said...

love this. you guys are the cutest!!!

Liese said...

love this!

Bethany said...

cute cute cute!!

Melly Mel said...

oh elise! so cute! I am so happy for you guys! congratulations. 1 year! yay! Cute pictures and post.