Jul 13, 2011

Kickstarter

I took this from my iPhone while in class many months ago.. I was very excited about this hipstamatic app, until I realized that it totally demeans us photographers that actually use cameras and films and lenses to make images like this above. But whatever, such is life. This photo looks especially cool because we were playing around with this intensely focused light so we could experiment later while doing our individual projects. This above is my good friend Natalie Neal. Not only is she a photographer, but she (and her man) are filmographers? Is that what you call them? They shoot film, like real live footage. Videography sounds cheeseball. Anyways, Natalie just started a kickstarter for a short film. Go here to see how you can donate and make her dream a reality!!! Be the rad person that donates and support young artists... We are the future people!

No comments: